- bear-shaped sandwich on hunny wheat bread with mini m&m's for the facial features
- pretzel sticks (to resemble a tree trunk) with a blue balloon pick
- baby carrots (from Rabbit's garden) with ranch dressing
- applesauce with bear sprinkles
- hunny roasted peanuts
- hunny Teddy (bear) Grahams
"It's like this," [Winnie-the-Pooh] said. "When you go after honey with a balloon, the great thing is not to let the bees know you're coming. Now, if you have a green balloon, they might think you were only part of the tree, and not notice you, and if you have a blue balloon, they might think you were only part of the sky, and not notice you, and the question is: Which is most likely?"
"Wouldn't they notice you underneath the balloon?" [Christopher Robin] asked.
"They might or they might not," said Winnie-the-Pooh. "You never can tell with bees." He thought for a moment and said: "I shall try to look like a small black cloud. That will deceive them."
"Then you had better have the blue balloon," [Christopher Robin] said; and so it was decided.
~from Winnie-the-Pooh by A.A. Milne