Friday, February 7, 2014

Winnie-the-Pooh Breakfast

I made this Winnie-the-Pooh muffin tin meal for T's breakfast today...for T to enjoy while he waits for our Family Dinner Book Club celebration tomorrow!  ;-)


  • bear pancake with banana slices (ears and nose) and
    chocolate chips (eyes and nose)
  • Hunnycomb cereal
  • hunny butter biscuit with orange marmalade
  • applesauce with bear sprinkles
  • hunny Teddy (bear) Grahams with blue balloon pick
  • Winnie-the-Pooh glass of milk

     "When you wake up in the morning, Pooh," said Piglet at last, "what's the first thing you say to yourself?"
     "What's for breakfast," said Pooh.  "What do you say, Piglet?"
     "I say, I wonder what's going to happen exciting today?" said Piglet.
     Pooh nodded thoughtfully.
     "It's the same thing," he said.

          ~from Winnie-the-Pooh by A.A. Milne


Inspiration for the bear pancake:
   spunkydiy
   minieco
   kidssoup

1 comment:

  1. I've really missed the Muffin Tin Monday theme -- so I'm trying to visit others and see if we can bring some Muffin Tin Moments and gather together and share ideas. I have a link-up and button on my blog and hope that you will join us! I've really enjoyed looking at all your creative muffin tin creations.

    ~addelah
    WhisperedAbundance.com

    ReplyDelete