Monday, February 3, 2014

Football Food

My husband watched the Super Bowl on television yesterday.  I watched part of it....

I fixed finger food to eat while we sat in the family room and watched...and I prepared this muffin tin meal for T.


  • baby carrots in a football cupcake liner
  • Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing (for dipping the carrots)
  • Baked Honey Chicken
  • sauce (for dipping the chicken)
  • Utz Football Shaped Pretzels in a football cupcake liner
  • Little Debbie Football Shaped Brownie

The Baked Honey Chicken recipe is from Daisy at Home.  Actually, it's a food suggestion for the Family Dinner Book Club selection for January, Winnie-the-Pooh. That's a great recipe.  Delicious!  :)  I'd never used panko bread crumbs before.  It gave the chicken a delightful crunch.

Linked to:

No comments:

Post a Comment