I fixed finger food to eat while we sat in the family room and watched...and I prepared this muffin tin meal for T.
- baby carrots in a football cupcake liner
- Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing (for dipping the carrots)
- Baked Honey Chicken
- sauce (for dipping the chicken)
- Utz Football Shaped Pretzels in a football cupcake liner
- Little Debbie Football Shaped Brownie
The Baked Honey Chicken recipe is from Daisy at Home. Actually, it's a food suggestion for the Family Dinner Book Club selection for January, Winnie-the-Pooh. That's a great recipe. Delicious! :) I'd never used panko bread crumbs before. It gave the chicken a delightful crunch.