According to the sender, this postcard is a painting of a place of historic interest in Tainan. However, there is no mention of the name of the place. I haven't been able to figure it out. Do you know?
I did learn some things about Tainan. :)
- Tainan is officially known as Tainan City.
- Tainan is a city in southern Taiwan.
- Tainan is the oldest city in Taiwan.
- Tainan faces the Taiwan Strait in the west and south.
- Tainan formerly was named Tayouan, which has been claimed to be the origin of the name "Taiwan."
- Tainan is a cultural capital of Taiwan, for its rich folk cultures.