It is a prismatic postcard, which is the reason why the image (right side) of the postcard looks a bit odd.
I learned some things about the city of Kaohsiung in Taiwan.
- Kaohsiung City is located in southern-western Taiwan.
- Kaohsiung City faces the Taiwan Strait.
- Kaohsiung City is the largest municipality (by area) at approximately 1,138 square miles.
- Kaohsiung City is the second most populous municipality (by urban area) at approximately 2.77 million people.
- The Port of Kaohsiung is the largest harbor in Taiwan, but not officially part of Kaohsiung City.