Thursday, October 17, 2013

Smiles


And the shape of the day is:  circle!

Today, I put together this lunch full of circles for T.


  • circle-shaped open-faced peanut butter sandwich with Craisins dried cranberries features
  • circle-shaped Ritz peanut butter cracker sandwiches
  • circle-shaped homemade savory crackers
  • applesauce with circle-shaped sprinkles and circle swirl picks
  • milk

Shall I point out that the placemat is circle-shaped...and that the plate is circle-shaped?  I guess I will since this lunch actually doesn't appear (to me, anyway) to be all that exciting.  :P

T only ate the sandwich, applesauce, and one or two of the crackers.  He didn't even drink all of his milk.  I guess he wasn't hungry for some reason...or possibly this lunch didn't look all that exciting to him, either!  :P

2 comments: