Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Foot

I went back to see the orthopedist yesterday afternoon, and...
Yay!!  --No more cast!  :)  That was a looong five weeks.


Now, I have to go for physical therapy three times a week for the next four weeks...
with lots of exercises to do at home between PT sessions...and then back to see the orthopedist.


The orthopedist told me yesterday that although my foot is better, the ligaments are stretched still.  He said that if they don't go back to "normal" and I'm having pain in four weeks, then we'll have to talk about surgery.  Yikes!  :/


Has anyone been in a similar situation?  What did you do to help your ligaments go back to "normal"?

1 comment:

  1. Looooooots of stretching. It's slow and painful, but it works. That's what I had to do for my elbow, anyway.
    -Clover

    ReplyDelete