Friday, July 12, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Here is T's song-themed lunch for today.


  • "sun" grilled cheese sandwich with a scrambled egg in the center and strips of sliced cheese for the sun's rays
  • Sun Chips
  • applesauce with yellow sprinkles in an orange silicone liner
  • milk in a yellow cup

                              ♪♫  You Are My Sunshine  

                              You are my sunshine, my only sunshine.
                              You make me happy when skies are grey.
                              You'll never know, dear, how much I love you.
                              Please, don't take my sunshine away.

Previously, I've written about my sunshine.  If you'd like to read that post, you can find it here.

Linked to:
   Bento Blog Network

3 comments:

  1. Your grill cheese sandwich with a scramble egg looks yummy!!

    Thank-you for visiting my blog (*¯︶¯*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice theme! Which container did you use?

    ReplyDelete