- firecracker-shaped sandwiches (with licorice for the wicks and star-shaped marshmallows for the "sparkles")
- "pop"corn (with firecracker rocket picks)
- "JULY 4" (written with food-safe markers) star-shaped marshmallows
- Mott's Mixed Berry Applesauce
- cranberry juice
The "fireworks" on the right is a pick, placed in the hole of the muffin tin.
Did you know...?
- The earliest documentation of fireworks dates back to 7th century China, where they were invented.
- China is the largest manufacturer and exporter of fireworks in the world.
- The Walt Disney Company is the largest consumer of fireworks in the United States.