Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Taiwan

Today, I received this postcard from Taiwan.


The girl who sent it did not include any information about the picture on the front. The words Nanhu Mt. are printed on the back.  I tried to look it up, but I didn't have any luck.


Does anyone know if Nanhu Mt. is a place or landmark in Taiwan?  Maybe it's just a scenic picture of driftwood...and nothing more....

Update - Friday, July 26, 2013:


With the help of a friend (see comments), I was able to learn more about the postcard I received.


  • Nanhu Mountain is a mountain in Taiwan with an elevation of 12,270 feet.
  • Nanhu Mountain is one of the highest mountains in Taiwan.
source:  wikipedia.org

If you'd like more information about collecting international postcards, you can read my original post here.

2 comments:

  1. It's one of the highest mountains in Taiwan. Google "Nanhu Mt. Taiwan" and you'll find some stuff. :)
    -Clover

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your help, Clover. I did it...and found very interesting reading! :)

      Delete