Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Pizza and Games

I got together with a friend of mine for lunch this afternoon.  We, along with our boys, met at a local establishment for pizza (buffet!).  Afterward, the boys played games.  The restaurant had a small game room in the back...and I do mean small.  I think there were all of eight games in the small (and rather warm) room!  :)



They had lots of fun, though, playing several of the games.  They definitely enjoyed the pizza part of it all.  :P

I met this dear woman not long after T was born.  Her son is eighteen months older than T, and she introduced me to a support group of mothers who homeschool children with special needs.



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun outing. I'm sure my husband would love a place that has pizza and games.
    It's been a while since I visited your blog. Thanks for stopping by Throwback Thursday Blog Style. I hope you can stop by again this week.

    ReplyDelete