from a fellow who lives in Australia.
Grenada is an island country consisting of the island of Grenada and six smaller islands at the southern end of the Grenadines in the southeastern Caribbean Sea.
Grenada is located northwest of Trinidad and Tobago, northeast of Venezuela, and southwest of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
Grenada is known as the "Island of Spice" because of the production of nutmeg and mace crops of which Grenada is one of the world's largest exporters.
Other facts about Grenada:
- area: 133 square miles
- capital: St. George's
- population (2012 estimate): 110,000
- official language: English
- currency: East Caribbean dollar
- national bird: Grenada dove (critically endangered)
- motto: "Ever conscious of God we aspire, build, and advance as one people"