His lunch consisted of:
- two fish-shaped sandwiches (one with a candy eye)
- puffed goldfish crackers
- "CORAL REEF" Scrabble Junior Cheez-It Crackers
- applesauce (in a small blue bowl with a waves design)
- Little Debbie coral reef cake
- milk (in a shaky cup with a blue and green fishes design)
There's also a coral-colored shell ring next to the applesauce container.
I discovered some interesting facts about coral reefs.
- Coral reefs are underwater structures made from calcium carbonate secreted by corals.
- Coral reefs are colonies of tiny animals found in marine waters that contain few nutrients.
- Coral reefs grow best in warm, shallow, clear, sunny, and agitated waters.
- Coral reefs are most commonly found at shallow depths in tropical waters, but deep water and cold water corals also exist.
- Coral reefs occupy less than 0.1% of the world's ocean surface, yet they provide a home for 25% of all marine species.