Saturday, September 13, 2014

Birthday Card

I hope this isn't in poor taste to post; I received this birthday card today from my brother.


I laughed so hard I cried.  I thought it was so funny!  For 
one thing, that could be my backside (minus the tattoo!).  I gradually have put on weight (a lot of weight) over the past ten years...and right now, I own only one pair of jeans I can fit into.  I bought them at Wal-Mart...when I was in a hurry...and they're actually a size too big.  Also, they're not the style I wear typically; they're low-cut, hip-hugger type jeans.  Alas, they tend to be a little droopy...and sometimes (try hard as I might not to), I show a little too much (oops!)...which is not a fun sight, I'm sure, for anyone who happens to catch a glimpse!  I guess my brother has seen that side of me??!  hahaha.  Yep, that could be me on the front of that greeting card!

On a "happier" note, my brother wrote some sweet words to me on the inside of the card.  We were born a year and four days apart.  Yes, I'm older...and we have fun with that every year.  ;o)

So...do I have a warped sense of humor, or is that funny?  Anyway, I just wanted to share...the good, the bad, and the ugly.  I hope you don't mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment