Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Embellished Owls

I found this owl printable...which I printed and embellished.


These owls were intended to be used as bookmarks.  This is what I did:

  1. I printed two copies on heavyweight (110 lb.) white card stock.
  2. I cut out the owls and glued two of the same color back-to-back.
  3. I glued sequins on the front (only) of each.
  4. I punched a small hole near the top of each and added a loop of clear monofilament (for hanging).

I found these owl printables...which I printed and embellished.


These owls were intended to be used to make a mobile.  This is what I did:
  1. I printed two copies of each color on heavyweight (110 lb.) white card stock.
  2. I cut out the owls.
  3. I added small flower brads to the eyes on the front (only) of each.
  4. I glued two of the same color back-to-back.
  5. I punched a small hole near the top of each and added a loop of clear monofilament (for hanging).

No comments:

Post a Comment