We are told to be thankful in everything.* I am so thankful...
- so thankful I was home,
- so thankful I noticed the small puddle of water on the garage floor (caught it early),
- so thankful my mom was visiting (and was able and willing to help),
- so thankful my husband was in town (and able to leave work early),
- so thankful my husband was able to fix the problem (and was willing to help with the clean-up),
- so thankful it was not blazing hot outside (as we hauled box after box to the driveway),
- so thankful it was not raining or wet outside.
I dragged my bone-weary body inside the house at 11:30 pm. I haven't been that exhausted in a while (at least not since the last party I hosted! haha.)
*1 Thessalonians 5:18 "In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."