Saturday, May 12, 2012

Graduation Party

Yesterday, my nephew graduated from Clemson University.


My brother and sister-in-law had a family get-together this afternoon in recognition of their son's achievement.


In true Tiger spirit, my brother painted this on their driveway.


My husband and T worked on a Tiger paw print of their own!



Someone didn't care for chalk dust on his fingers!


Here is the graduate, grilling fish for tacos.


T and his papa certainly enjoyed the party!


Here is the chef at work...my sister-in-law's brother.


~A masterpiece!


~Another masterpiece!  These are only two of many.  :)


~A proud daddy...my brother and nephew.


This is only some of the yummy spread!


T is befriending the family dog.


~The handsome family.


~The entire family...can't forget the dogs, you know!  
;o)


Last (but definitely not least!), the dessert.


No comments:

Post a Comment