My husband and I had homemade vegetable soup for supper tonight, which T isn't crazy about...so I went ahead and made him a "sandwich balls meal" for his supper.
The sandwich balls are the "pumpkins" with peanut halves for stems...filled with peanut butter.
Also pictured above are:
- "cornucopia" - waffle cone
- "apples" - apple slices cut with a mini-sized apple cutter
- "acorns" - red and green grapes
- "nuts and berries" - pecans, pistachios, and honey roasted peanuts; fresh blackberries and blueberries
- "leaves" - cinnamon-sugar toast cut with a mini- and regular-sized leaf cutter
- mandarin orange segments
- raisins and dried cranberries
- dried pineapple
Here is T, enjoying his meal!
Check out some other meals featuring sandwich balls at:
Bento Blog Network