Monday, November 3, 2014

Election Day

Tomorrow, November 4th, is Election Day.

Election Day in the United States of America is the Tuesday following the first Monday in November.  It can fall on or between November 2nd and November 8th.  It is the day when popular ballots are held to select public officials.  These include national, state, and local government representatives at all levels.*

I'm going to be a poll worker.  This will be a new experience for me.  I'm excited to learn something new!


I took my mandatory three-hour training class the week before last.  ~Lots of information to absorb!  I passed my test at the end of the class.  
;o)

I have to be at the precinct to which I've been assigned at 6:00 am.  I will work until sometime after approximately 7:30 pm.  I'm sure it will be a looong day!


See you at the polls!  :)


*source:  Time and Date

No comments:

Post a Comment