The theme this week for Muffin Tin Monday is the 1960's. I decided to highlight this space exploration event from that decade for T's lunch today.
- moons > Pepperidge Farm Space Adventures crackers
- planet (Venus, I think) > Golden Oreo cookie
- milky way > 1% milk in straw cup with stars design
- moon craters > Tostitos Scoops! tortilla chips
- full moon > sandwich on Nature's Own whole wheat sandwich round with rocket cracker
- stars > White House Natural Plus applesauce with jumbo star sprinkles
Bento Blog Network