Friday, September 7, 2012

Animal Park

My husband had today off from work since he worked on Labor Day.  So, he was able to go with T and me on a field trip with T's co-op...to an animal park.


We saw lots of animals, many of which have been featured in television shows and commercials.




This bear had the right idea.  He was cooling off in the water!



We even saw a yak!  ~You have to love that "letter Yy" animal.  :)






It was the best sort of animal park...where the animals could be petted...




and even fed!


The most exciting part of the field trip was the open bus ride...



into the "wilds."  
;o)









The animals came right up to the bus to be fed...bread, which the driver provided.  :)

"Hello?!"

"Here...have some bread."

"Yay!!  He ate it!"

~Get a load of that tongue!


I loved the photo opportunities.  :)



2 comments:

  1. The bears! Oh, they're so cute. They remind me of the movie Brother Bear. I love zoos and wild animal parks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a wonderful animal park. We have been to places where we can feed the animals (the last place was the Creation Museum in KY this past April), but I have never had the chance to go on a ride close to the animals. What fun!
    Thanks for stopping by and sharing with Throwback Thursday Blog-Style. I can't wait to see what you share this week.

    ReplyDelete