Monday, March 19, 2012

Tennessee Visit

I have a heartache.  T will be in Tennessee for the next two weeks.  He is visiting his friend, Miss Bekah.  I know he's in good hands, and I know he'll have a terrific time...but I miss my sweet boy!  :(

T and I left on Friday morning to drive to Tennessee.  My niece went with us.  (~So glad!)  It's an 8 1/2 hour trip...which we managed to turn into a 10 or 10 1/2 hour trip.


We spent two nights with Miss Bekah and her family.  Then, my niece and I left on Sunday morning for our trip home.  We drove to Georgia and spent the night with my parents.  I left this afternoon for South Carolina, and my niece stayed to spend several days with my parents/her grandparents.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Your sweetie, my angel, is doing well.
    THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR SHARING HIM AGAIN!
    Love you both!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete