Saturday, March 3, 2012

Laundry Letterboxes

I went looking for missing laundry today.  Ditzy Dixie was coming out of the laundromat...


...when her cell phone rang.  She plopped her laundry basket full of clean clothes on top of her car and answered the phone.  However, she got so engrossed in the conversation that she forgot about her laundry...and drove off with the basket still on top of her car!  As she drove, items of clothing flew out and landed in several places along her route home.

I was able to find most of Ditzy Dixie's clothes.  I found her t-shirt, exercise shorts, jeans, hoodie, and sundress.  I also found the laundry basket itself.  I was not able to find her undies (embarrassing!).  Also, I think her socks and towel are missing in action...permanently!

All-in-all, it was fun...even if I did have to treasure hunt all by myself.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment