Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine Pizza

For supper tonight, we ate Valentine pizza!

Before oven time

After oven time

(I'm glad I took a "before" photo.  It's difficult to see the pepperoni on the cooked pizza.)

~Cute idea, isn't it??  (~Not mine, however.)  I never thought to cut the pepperoni into heart shapes until I saw it recently on the One Charming Party blog.

My husband is on to me.  He knew we were having pizza for supper tonight.  Just before walking out the door for work this morning, he asked me, "You aren't going to make the pizza into a heart shape are you??"  I told him that I hadn't planned on it...and just smiled...knowingly!  ;o)

Then this evening as I was making the pizza, he looked over and asked, "What are you doing, cutting the pepperoni into hearts?  We could be eating by now!"  ~Sounds like a man, doesn't it??  LOL!  (He's always starving when he arrives home from work.  I think he doesn't eat enough lunch.)

Our Valentine pizza was Chef Boyardee with added Italian seasoning, shredded parmesan cheese, shredded mozzarella cheese, and turkey pepperoni.  It was quite yummy!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment